Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BPC’s latest podcast "Showing Up During Crisis"; the final message in our Home Improvement series

Hey all you BPCers; just to repeat what I said on Sunday…my prayer for you during our Home Improvement series was that the Holy Spirit has showed up in your life encouraging you to take that one step closer to God especially in those relationships that hit us closest to home!

“Showing Up During Crisis” is the final podcast in this series so, just like we did on Sunday please repeat this out loud’ “In crisis, God needs to show up & so do I!” When crisis rocks our world, the world of others we are closest to & in our community God needs to show up & so do we! Big thanks to Karen & Melissa for sharing their “showing up” story, you both touched a lot hearts on Sunday!

Hey, I don’t want to give the rest of it away so you’ll just have to listen to the podcast. Click on the title of this blog post & you’ll be directed to our podcast page.

On Sunday I’m starting a new message series entitled “Bridge Builders” so I hope to see you at BRIDGEPoint church this Sunday! “Bridge Builders”…”BRIDGEPoint”…you’ll get it.

God Bless

No comments: