Sunday, December 16, 2012

sermon podcast Giving Up on Perfect



http://bridgepointchurch.podomatic.com/

At Christmas we celebrate the manger in light of the cross; 2 objects that are less than perfect and from what the Bible tells us and biblical scholars have researched about the 1st Christmas I don’t think that was perfect at all. In fact I think it was pretty messy, uncomfortable & downright difficult.


Even though things weren’t perfect in the lives of this Joseph & Mary God showed up bringing with their baby a message of hope in the middle of their mess so, I want you to know that God can show up in your life with the same message of hope in the middle of your mess. You see, we don’t have to be perfect for God to show up in our lives & use us!

Just click on the link above and you’ll be directed to our podcast webpage to listen to "Giving Up on Perfect".

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your content seem to be running off
the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.

The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved
soon. Many thanks
My web blog - lanautica