Sunday, March 3, 2013

sermon podcast "Isaiah on Easter"



http://bridgepointchurch.podomatic.com/

Many times God through His prophets let the people of Israel in on His plan of redemption particularly describing the Messiah through the words of Isaiah & thru Isaiah God gave His people & us a small glimpse into how this was all going to go down but…I gotta think, after hearing Isaiah’s description, the people found his suffering servant somewhat difficult to accept…I mean….weren’t they, for hundreds of years, expecting a concurring king rather than a man of sorrows to deliever them?


To prepare us for this Easter season just click on the link above to listen to “Isaiah on Easter”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for
your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me
an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

my web page: diets that work fast