Monday, March 23, 2009

Spiritual BreakThrough weekend at BPC


This past weekend 13 people attended BPC’s very first Spiritual BreakThrough event!

The purpose of the SBT weekend is to assist every believer in taking the first few steps towards becoming free from the bondages that hold them back from reaching their full potential in Christ. P. Jeff wrote this incredible teaching a number of years ago & it’s still very relevant, applicable, & effective today. I mean…Truth built on God’s word never changes!

After each session you could just see the “light bulbs” going off. Many commented on how the teachings impacted their view of God, themselves and others. “This is just Awesome!” “It really gave me something to think about” and “I’ll never be the same” were just some of the comments. And the prayer partner time…WOW!! Talk about BreakThroughs!!

During our Sunday morning service I taught session #6 to the congregation & their reaction was the same as mine when I first heard it. “I now have a new spiritual family line that goes all the way back to Abraham to Jesus, through me and now down to my kids! I get to be the very first one to break the chains!!”

Thanks so much to P. Jeff for the teachings, all of our participants, prayer partners & to my wonderful wife Francie for putting it all together! Can’t wait for the next SBT in October!

No comments: