Friday, February 12, 2010

Blessings from South Florida

As you know, Francie & I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in South Florida and we've been having a great time together. We arrived in Ft. Lauderdale Sunday night & on Wednesday we drove down to Key West. As I type this blog, we're back in Ft. Lauderdale. On Sunday we'll celebrate Valentine's Day here in the warm sun.

Speaking of Sunday, our good friends Pastor Chris & Kate Griffin will be at BPC ready to lead in worship & preach an inspiring message concerning our "Radical Relationship" with God. You guys will remember them as our partners for Cityreach over the last 2 summers. Although we won't be there, we'll be with you in spirit! Don't let the snow cause you to miss out because the service is going to be great!

Well, it's time for me to get back to my bride. I must say I don't really fancy returning to all that snow in PGH but I am really looking forward to coming back home & being with all of you BPCers! We love you guys & we'll see you next Sunday morning when Francie & I will be team preaching the 3rd message in our "Radical Relationships" series.

Blessings from South Florida!

No comments: