Sunday, February 7, 2010

Celebrating 25 Years


On Saturday April 14 1984 Francie said "I Do" & I am so glad & blessed that she did!

For the next 10 days my bride & I will be celebrating 25 years of wedded bliss in sunny South Florida. I know what you're thinking, "You guys could not have pick a better time to get out of Pittsburgh with all the snow we had." 8 days in Fort Lauderdale on the beach & two days in Key West. I really can't wait to drive down through the Keys!

We were going to do something special in April but Alexandra was back home for a friends wedding & I was flat on my back for 4 days with vertigo. I know, not fun! Since we could'nt get away then I thought to myself, "We'll go away to celebrate before the year is out over Valentine's Day", which is next Sunday. I can hear all the ladies now..."ahhh that is soo sweet." And Francie will be getting roses but let's keep that a secret until Valentines Day, O.K.?

Well, it's almost time to board the plane so let me say, Francie, thanks so much for saying "I Do" way back then! I love you so much & I can't wait to see where we'll go for our 50th!!
P.S; Don't call us, we'll call you! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I about the list inform should acquire more info then it has.