Saturday, May 1, 2010

Congradulations on your Masters Degree Alexandra!



Today my daughter Alexandra graduated with her Masters Degree in Counseling from the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO.
Francie & I are so proud of her! Alexandra has worked long & hard to achieve this great milestone in her life. As a matter of fact she is the 1st Krowitz in my family to have a Masters Degree, quite the accomplishment!
Thank you so much to Jesus for all He is doing in Alexandra's life! God has great plans in store for her! As a father I also want to say thanks so much to all of Alexandra's teachers, pastors & more recently her professors, thanks for all the time & effort you spent pouring knowledge, Godly wisdom & insight into our little girl. Your investment into her life will bring great reward!
And I want to say thanks to my wonderful wife Francie & my awesome son Gregory for being the THE BEST Mother & Brother a girl could ever have! I am so proud of you two as well!
Alexandra, I love you so much! Enjoy this once in a life time experience & have fun doing it!!
Your Dad

No comments: