Friday, October 7, 2011

Discover the difference between a need and a want through...grumbling & complaining

For the past 10 days I’ve been off of the Twitter, Facebook & Blogging sphere, radar or whatever you want to call it cuz Francie & I were on vacation in Fort Lauderdale, FL and I’m here to tell you the sun shined everyday day! I’m so blessed to have such an amazing wife & I enjoyed spending every minute with only her! I love you Francie Krowitz!!

At BPC this past Sunday Jim Biernesser filled in preaching a powerful message from Exodus about discovering the difference between a need and a want through…grumbling and complaining. Thanks to not only Jim for speaking but also to our Outreach Director, Maribeth for MCing the service!

Click the title of this blog post & you’ll be directed to our podcast webpage to listen to the message.

No comments: