Sunday, October 23, 2011

You'll Know by the Fruit Podcast

This AM at BPC I began a new message series entitled “Holy Spirit WHO??” Originally for the end of October I was planning on preaching a different series but I felt God directing me to talk about the 3rd Person of the Trinity.

The message was entitled, “You’ll Know by the Fruit” & we examine Galatians 5:22-23. As a local church established by God & recognized as His family we have to understand that for us to go to the next level in God we’ve got to trust in the fact that Jesus promised to grow His church; Matthew 16:18 I will build my church & the gates of hates will not overcome it. And we’ve got to know deep in our gut that God’s kingdom is going to be advanced in our community through the power of the Holy Spirit alive & active in each of our hearts. Zachariah 4:5 Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty. Next week I’ll talk about the gifts of the Spirit & the following week Pastor Maribeth Heshler will speak on the Holy Spirit’s healing power. (you O Not want to miss that podcast!!)

All of these messages clearly show us that God didn’t leave us alone & helpless to fend to ourselves. Not only did He send His 1 & only Son Jesus, God has also given us His Spirit to be in the here & now right with us in our time & in our generation. I’m believing God’s life giving power will carry BPC to the next level as we are lead by & are walking in the Spirit.

Just click on the title of this blog post & you’ll be directed to our podcast web page.

Enjoy!

No comments: