Sunday, February 26, 2012

Final Words is the final podcast in BPC's CrossWords series

"Final Words" is the final message in our Month of Love (February 2012) series "CrossWords; The Language of Love from the Heart of the Savior".

In this podcast, with great honor and respect as well as a bit uneasy but with the power of the Holy Spirit, on 2/26/12 at BPC my message was centered around Jesus' 7 Final words (phrases) that He spoke from the Cross...

“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing” Luke 23:34

“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise” Luke 23:43

“Dear Woman, here is your son”; “Here is your Mother” John 19:26, 27

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me”? Mark 15:34

“I am thirsty” John 19:28

“It is finished” John 19:30

“Father, into your hands I commit my spirit” Luke 23:46

A lot has been said and written about these 7 final words (phrases) and I know I haven’t even scratched the surface of all that the Holy Spirit wants to reveal to us so, if you’re interested in listening...just click on the title of this blog post and you’ll be directed to our podcast webpage.

Thanks and God Bless!

No comments: