Saturday, September 22, 2007

"he gets things done."


About 4 years ago I briefly met Nick Poole out near Robinson Towne Ctr. My daughter Alexandra would catch a ride to & from Pgh to CBC in Springfield, MO. with Nick & his sister. A few times he saved Francie & I many long hours of driving. When P. Jeff announced Nick would be joining the APC staff to work APC's network of churches and I told Alexandra she said, "Dad, he gets things done." After meeting with the "Nickster" every week for going on 3 mths and spending time with him, I couldn't agree more. Nick's a great guy & really does get things done & then some! He's a very hard worker, has great ideas and insight, is creative and follows through on everything he does. Best of all, he loves God and wants serve him with all he's got. Nick and each person in our group has been a great blessing as we begin to launch Bridgepoint Church!

No comments: