Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You never know what God is going to do...


For some time now, Francie & I have been leading praise and worship. We just finished writing the P&W list for this Sunday's APC traditions svc. It all started back in '91 when Pat Summers said to me "Hey, I hear your wife plays the piano & you sing. We're starting a youth ministry band. Do you think..." And we've been leading ever since @ APC, SFWC & on other various occasions. My wife is a fabulous piano player having studied for over 40 years & graduated from Duquesne University's school of music. I sing melody & Francie sings harmony (very well i might add). I'm so blessed to have her as my wife & ministry partner. Music is a big part of our lives especially Praise & Worship. There's nothing like leading people into the throne room where their hearts & lives are changed forever!

2 comments:

Charisse! said...

Heeeey!!! Alex told me you guys got a blogger and I had to find you ASAP.

I LIKE IT!!! You are doing an awesome job and I am so happy that you have a blog where I can see with what God is doing in the Krowitz life!

:) Be encouraged because students like me, right all the cool stuffs on your website!

Charisse! said...

** EDIT

:) Be encouraged because students like me, read all the cool stuff on your website!