Friday, October 12, 2007

Window shopping

Hi! This is Francie. I'll be posting from time to time.I don't feel a need to have my own blog at this point but I saw something the other day that really struck me so here I go.

I was in Shadyside shopping(window, that is) and I saw a little pillow in a store with this on it.."May I be the person my dog thinks I am". Then it popped into my head, "May I be the person God thinks I am". WOW..God already sees the finished product!!Not what I do or fail to do everyday, but that I am like Jesus!!! WOW!! I am a co-heir with Him, my position and value is established thru what Jesus did on the Cross. I keep thinking about that- that I can choose to act and respond and speak and BE like Jesus, because that's how God thinks I am- and I can walk in THAT. So, MAY YOU BE THE PERSON GOD THINKS YOU ARE!!!!!

No comments: