Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Interesting Perspective

The picture on the right was taken by my son Gregory late Sunday morning after our 2nd monthly service at the James 5:16 Center. It's shot from the back wall, through the ropes of the boxing ring and through the front windows to the street. The lights were off when it was taken so it's hard to tell who's in the picture. (Francie, Debbie Balbo, P. Nick & me)

After seeing it I thought, Isn't that an interesting perspective? Is this a glimpse of what God the Father might see from heaven. God looks through towards His children who are about His work, prepared to show the world Christ's love. Empowered by the Holy Spirit to the point that it's not us but Gods Spirit working through us.

God may it be that we become less & You become more!
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me."
Galatians 2:20

No comments: