Thursday, November 22, 2007

My List of Things to Be Thankful For

Good Morning, Happy Thanksgiving. This morning I woke up thanking God for His many blessing in my life. Here are just a few:

I'm thankful for...
God the Father, who loved so much that He gave His Son as a sacrifice to save (Wow, isn't that Amazing!)
Jesus Christ, God became man. Died & resurrected so that I could spend eternity in Heaven (What an incredible place that will be!)
The Holy Spirit, where would we be without the Comforter, Councilor ...the POWER of God here on the earth. (Always available for us whenever we call!)
Francie, my wife. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life. (I love you!)
My daughter Alexandra. Smart, funny, talented, beautiful. (I love you!)
My Son Gregory. Smart, always ready to help, great decision maker, giving (I love you!)
BridgePoint Church & our Launch team. We get to "Connect Real People to the Real God" by starting a church from scratch, how exciting is that!! (Francie & I love all of you!)
APC & the MCM Churches. It's so great to be a part of this fabulous movement for God. (Thank you Pastor Jeff, Pastor Nick & the MCM Pastors...you're the best!)
My Country, America. We get to live freely in the greatest country in the world (I can talk about Jesus all I want with out fear, way cool!)

I know, I know. That's only 9 things to be thankful for. You're asking where's number 10? Does it always have to be a list of 10 things? Anyway, there is so much to be thankful for. Let's keep reminding ourselves of that, O.K.?

No comments: